Tuesday 19 July 2016

Philosophy on Instagram? Hell yes where do we start!

Hi guys so it's just come down to my attention from the beautiful Justin's Daily Nous site that a great worker in philosophy has started an Instagram account to promote philosophy in the form of pictures. Picture this: philosophers all around the world giving philosophy a better chance in the race with a good social media presence? Yes please - sign me up! Where do I sign.

As someone who has had a lot of trouble getting abstract ideas into my "philosophy brain" as I call it when talking to my wife and kids, I like to use pictures for help. This way we can all have a more equal playing field, since some people like pictures and some people like words more. So I for one am looking forward to some great philosophy on this site!

Heres the scoop form Daily Nouc




No comments:

Post a Comment